Sliding Patio Doors
What is a patio door?
Sliding patio doors, also known as gliding doors or sliding glass doors, are found in a lot of homes. While a French door swings in or outward, the operating glass panel of a sliding patio door glides on rollers on a track. This design provides great ventilation since the operating panel stores completely out of the way when in the open position.
Patio Door Features:
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes
- Full vertical heavy-gauge steel reinforcement in sash frames
- Tempered safety glass in all panes
- Warm edge spacer system
- Meets Energy Star requirements when purchased with LowE/Argon
- Over-sized tandem steel rollers provide easy gliding operation
- Dual point opposing hook locking mortise
- Optional dual-point lock and/or our optional foot bolt lock
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty