Sliding Patio Doors
What is a patio door?
Sliding patio doors, also known as gliding doors or sliding glass doors, are found in a lot of homes. While a French door swings in or outward, the operating glass panel of a sliding patio door glides on rollers on a track. This design provides great ventilation since the operating panel stores completely out of the way when in the open position.
Energy Efficient Replacement Patio Doors
Care Contracting patio doors are available in both double and triple-panel configurations. All double and triple insulated glass panels include code-compliant tempered safety glass. Our vinyl-gliding panel frames are reinforced with heavy-gauge steel to make your door strong and durable.
Our sliding panel rides on a solid brass rolling system for easy operation – you can open and close them with your pinky finger! Reinforced thresholds feature a strong anodized-aluminum sill cover designed to last a lifetime.
Each Care Patio door is available in a standard configuration with white or beige handles. Optional brass, satin chrome, or oil-rubbed handles are also available. Also available; our LowE/Argon glass upgrade that would ensure your new door carries Energy Star certification, for maximum energy savings and comfort.
Patio Door Features:
- Multi-chambered vinyl frames
- Fusion-welded sashes
- Full vertical heavy-gauge steel reinforcement in sash frames
- Tempered safety glass in all panes
- Warm edge spacer system
- Meets Energy Star requirements when purchased with LowE/Argon
- Over-sized tandem steel rollers provide easy gliding operation
- Dual point opposing hook locking mortise
- Optional dual-point lock and/or our optional foot bolt lock
- Transferable Lifetime Warranty